- 1 pinch of sharing
- 1/2 cup of confidence
- 1 table spoon of enjoyment
- 6 tea spoons of cheerfulness
- 5 oz of communication
- 1/2 kg of good looks
- 250 g of cooperation
- 10 g of behaviour
- 1 kg of discipline
- 1 really nice teacher (grated)
- 500ml of kindness
- Mix the confidence, communication and cooperation together in a large bowl.
- Add the enjoyment, the cheerfulness and the good looks to the mixture.
- Beat together the behaviour, the discipline and add to the mixture.
- Bake the cake at 200 Celcius degree in a round tin 15 cm deep and 45cm in diameter for 1 week.
- Once the cake is baked, take it out of the oven and sprinkle the teacher on top.
- The cake makes 10 helpings.