1. Use dice to encourage students to choose the activities to practice.
2. Use dice to choose the groups/pairs for students' speaking practice.
3. Use dice in conjunction with book exercises.
4. Use dice to learn verb tenses, irregular verbs, word buidling suffixes, prefixes and words with them (noun, adjectives, verbs, adverbs), antonyms, synonyms, collocations, idioms, phrasal verbs, linking words, set expressions, proverbs, famous people quotations, etc.
5. Use dice for Grammar Board Games.
6. Use dice to choose the level of difficulty in games.
7. Use dice to assign bonus points.
8. Use dice to decide who goes first in presentations.
9. Use dice to encourage students to create sentences.
10. Use dice to encourage students to find out how many more questions they should answer to leave the class.
What kind of other ideas with DICE do you know?